Got 10 minutes? Change your life!
10 days 10 minutes 10 practices proven results
No yoga pants required!
June 1st -10th, 7 am PDT
or available on demand
Breathe Into Breakthrough Workshop
Attendees are saying...
"Breathing is something I just took for granted. Elizabeth brilliantly shares how our breathing can become our superpower. I'm amazed how just spending 10 minutes a day focusing on my breathing can totally transform my day! Thank you, Elizabeth!"
"This was an excellent intro to breath work. There was so much information but in short segments that made it sink in. I really liked the alternate nostril breathing and feel I "got it" for the first time even though I have been introduced to it before. "
“Active breath-holding is a practice used to energize the body, increase alertness and clarify the mind. Elizabeth’s calm guidance and training of these techniques truly improved my sense of wellness and natural state of being throughout the day. Thanks Elizabeth!"
"I had never done a learning technique in 10 minutes and it worked. I was surprised."
"I liked everything about the offerings. Ten minutes was perfect to get things going and learn a new habit that I could add onto."
"The daily meeting at the same time for 10 days was just right to get me going into a "lost" habit again."
In this free instructor-led workshop,
Elizabeth Borelli, PCC, YTT helps you to overcome the anxiety associated with change and uncertainty. You'll learn how to break deeply ingrained negative thinking patterns using a stress management system you can voluntarily control: the breath.
The way you breathe affects the heart, the brain, digestion, the immune system, even the expression of genes. Research shows there are distinct breathing patterns which regulate specific functions of the nervous system; from fight, flight freeze to rest and digest.
You can use your breath to focus your mind, to energize or to calm your body, both in the moment and long term.
Elizabeth will guide you through a series of simple breath-based strategies proven to result in:
- less stress
- more energy
- increased focus
- greater self-awareness
It's free and open to anyone willing to dedicate 10 minutes a day for 10 days to discover what all the hype is about!
Daily reminder emails, videos, and resources to keep you on track with your goals.
Breathe Into Breakthrough Workshop
LAUNCHING IN JUNE
Breathe into Breakthrough 3 weeks to breakthough habit change
Daily 10 minute video sessions combined with live coaching help you break free from the distractions and self-judgment holding you back so you can move into a place of confidence and clarity. Proven mind-body strategies combined with habit building best practices.
This comprehensive program is for you if you’re ready to use proven strategies with roots in neuroscience, habit change, and wellness to break free of limiting beliefs, get clear on your goals, and move forward with more energy, positivity, and purpose.
This series includes a workbook plus three 30 minute one-to-one virtual coaching sessions designed to help you:
- Identify the place in your life where you’re settling for less. The part of your life that doesn’t align with your purpose, your potential or your values.
- Evaluate what’s working and what to adjust, understanding where your self-judgement is showing up and how to disarm it.
- Review your progress and refine your roadmap for moving forward from a place of self-belief, with tools for helping you to stay there.
Daily 10-minute video sessions
Live every 3 days
21 sessions total
The 3-week sessions will focus on:
- Staying present vs. living in the past and future – changing the worry channel
- Visualizing what is possible
- Reconnecting with your values
- Dealing with hidden demotivators
- Managing energy and emotions
- Focusing on the things that make a difference
- Creating a new habit linked to better health, greater happiness, focus, and motivation
Breathe into Breakthrough FAQ
- Familiarize you with different breathing techniques you can use to build your own daily practice.
- Challenge you to stick with it for 10 days to see where that takes you. Studies show it’s more important to start small and stay consistent than to overextend and burn out! PS: This is a proven way to start a life-changing daily practice, it works!
- Introduce breathing techniques you can use to change your habitual reaction patterns.
As I say to clients struggling with habit change, knowing what you should do is the easy part! Putting a stake in the ground, then holding yourself accountable, much harder. This easy entry point to anxiety and stress reduction is the first step in generating lasting change.
June 1 - June 9, 2021, Live at 7 am PST and available on-demand all day for the entire program. You will receive a link to the session after you register.
Everyone interested in learning whether a daily breath-based stress reduction practice will help you to reduce anxiety, increase focus and improve emotional self-awareness. No yoga pants required!
Very! Join live when you can, on-demand when you can't. If you're an early riser, you can start remotely a day late to adjust the workshop to your timing.
A quiet space and a cushion or comfortable seat where you can keep your spine straight and your body relaxed.
No, written and video instructions will be available before the workshop.
No. While some of these practices have roots in yoga and contemplative practices like meditation, there is no religious or spiritual component to this workshop.
Elizabeth will be available 5 minutes before and 10 minutes after each session for Q&A.