3 Week Breakthrough Coaching Program
Daily 10-minute video sessions combined with live coaching
Starting June 30th, 7 am PDT
or available on demand
Registration opening soon!
This valuable opportunity to engage with an interactive, personalized program led by a highly experienced life coach using proven best practices at the one-time introductory rate of $199.
STARTING JUNE 30th
Breathe into Breakthrough 3 week breakthough coaching program
Daily 10 minute video sessions combined with live coaching
This comprehensive program is for you if you’re ready to use proven strategies with roots in neuroscience, habit change, and wellness to break free of limiting beliefs, get clear on your goals, and move forward with more energy, positivity, and purpose.
This series includes a workbook plus three 30 minute one-to-one virtual coaching sessions designed to help you:
- Identify the place in your life where you’re settling for less. The part of your life that doesn’t align with your purpose, your potential or your values.
- Evaluate what’s working and what to adjust, understanding where your self-judgement is showing up and how to disarm it.
- Review your progress and refine your roadmap for moving forward from a place of self-belief, with tools for helping you to stay there.
10-minute video sessions
Live every 3 days
21 sessions total
The 3-week sessions will focus on:
- Staying present vs. living in the past and future – changing the worry channel
- Dealing with hidden demotivators
- Managing energy and emotions
- Focusing on the things that make a difference
- Creating a new habit linked to better health, greater happiness, focus, and motivation
10 minutes, 10 themes, 10 practices:
Breathe into Breakthrough
Curious about the benefits of a daily breathing practice? This 10 minute replay demonstrates the format of these daily sessions. And this daily practice is just the beginning. We’ll use this as the foundation for helping you to reduce stress, find focus, establish top priority goals, build boundaries, manage energy and emotions, deal with self-judgment and negativity. The breath is just the beginning. This program is life changing (guaranteed!).
Attendees are saying...
"Breathing is something I just took for granted. Elizabeth brilliantly shares how our breathing can become our superpower. I'm amazed how just spending 10 minutes a day focusing on my breathing can totally transform my day! Thank you, Elizabeth!"
"This was an excellent intro to breath work. There was so much information but in short segments that made it sink in. I really liked the alternate nostril breathing and feel I "got it" for the first time even though I have been introduced to it before. "
“Active breath-holding is a practice used to energize the body, increase alertness and clarify the mind. Elizabeth’s calm guidance and training of these techniques truly improved my sense of wellness and natural state of being throughout the day. Thanks Elizabeth!"
"I had never done a learning technique in 10 minutes and it worked. I was surprised."
"I liked everything about the offerings. Ten minutes was perfect to get things going and learn a new habit that I could add onto."
"The daily meeting at the same time for 10 days was just right to get me going into a "lost" habit again."
Breathe into Breakthrough FAQ
- Familiarize you with different breathing techniques you can use to build your own daily practice.
- Challenge you to stick with it for 3 weeks to see where that takes you. Studies show it’s more important to start small and stay consistent than to overextend and burn out! PS: This is a proven way to start a life-changing daily practice, it works!
- Introduce breathing techniques you can use to change your habitual reaction patterns.
As I say to clients struggling with habit change, knowing what you should do is the easy part! Putting a stake in the ground, then holding yourself accountable, much harder. This easy entry point to anxiety and stress reduction is the first step in generating lasting change.
Starting June 20, 2021, Live at 7 am PDT or available on-demand all day for the entire program. You will receive a link to the session after you register.
Everyone interested in learning whether a daily breath-based stress reduction practice will help you to reduce anxiety, increase focus and improve emotional self-awareness. No yoga pants required!
Very! Join live when you can, on-demand when you can't. If you're an early riser, you can start remotely a day late to adjust the workshop to your timing.
A quiet space and a cushion or comfortable seat where you can keep your spine straight and your body relaxed.
No, written and video instructions will be available before the workshop.
No. While some of these practices have roots in yoga and contemplative practices like meditation, there is no religious or spiritual component to this workshop.
Elizabeth will be available 5 minutes before and 10 minutes after each session for Q&A.
Still on the fence?
Schedule a free 15 minute call with Elizabeth to learn more about the program today!