Mindset Mastery; Bridging the Gap Between Knowing and Doing
“Mental Resilience is the single most critical factor in terms of managing uncertainty and ambiguity" - Tara Swart, MIT Sloan School of Business
6 factors contribute to this attainable skill:
1. Self-Awareness; the ability to stay present and regulated, even in stressful circumstances
2. Perseverance; the ability to recover from failures or setbacks
3. Emotional Control; the ability to self-regulate
4. Flexible Thinking; the ability to shift perspectives, consider alternative solutions
5. Trusting Relationships; being there for, and able to rely upon others for guidance, feedback, and support
6. Sense of Purpose; a connection with values-driven, long-term goals
Delivered as a highly engaging keynote with new modules weekly, or a 2-day workshop.
- Live training with ongoing online support.
- New challenges delivered weekly help drive engagement.
- Daily reminder texts or emails to keep participants on track with their goals.
- Assessment and resources for tracking progress.
- Participate and gain results with just 10 minutes a day!
- Modular and customizable to onsite or remote delivery.
Interested in learning more about speaking, workshop and training options?
Schedule a call with me today!