Thai Cabbage Salad
This simple coleslaw-style Thai Cabbage Salad tantalizes with a light and zesty finish. It’s so easy to prepare, I frequently mix one together as a last-minute salad option, since I always have cabbage and carrots on hand and all it requires is a bit of chopping.
- 1 large carrot, shredded (by hand or in a mini food processor)
- 3 to 4 cups cabbage finely chopped
- ½ cup scallions, finely chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped (a mini food processor is recommended if you have one available)
- 2 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Asian fish sauce (optional)
Combine all ingredients in large salad bowl. Best to let the spices blend for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Leave a Comment